Like most great R&B albums, Miguel‘s sophomore studio LP is primarily focused on romance and sexuality. On the final track off the set, however, the RCA recording artist steps back from the minutiae of modern love to reflect on the bigger picture. Featured in conjunction with its newly-released official visuals, Candles in the Sun finds the artist pondering the existence of God, social inequality and other heady topics over his own understated synth production. On the chorus, he drops a pointed quote from Biggie‘s Kick in the Door. Featuring this joint along with new single How Many Drinks?, the Grammy-winning Adorn and much more, Kaleidoscope Dreams is available now in stores and online.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Want Is You" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.