Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
For Miguel, simply feeling affection for his girl ain’t enough; he needs to show and prove his feelings in both emotional and physically tangible ways. On his latest feature, a cut originally featured on February’s Art Dealer Chic v.1 tape but repurposed as the first single off his sophomore set, the RCA Records recording artist begs a special woman to “Let my love Adorn you,“showcasing his passion over his own sultry, synth-laced production. The artist’s second album has yet to receive a drop date or title but, as always, Booth readers will be the first to know when that changes.
Written by richard on 06/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Want Is You" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.