Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
For Miguel, simply feeling affection for his girl ain’t enough; he needs to show and prove his feelings in both emotional and physically tangible ways. On his latest feature, a cut originally featured on February’s Art Dealer Chic v.1 tape but repurposed as the first single off his sophomore set, the RCA Records recording artist begs a special woman to “Let my love Adorn you,“showcasing his passion over his own sultry, synth-laced production. The artist’s second album has yet to receive a drop date or title but, as always, Booth readers will be the first to know when that changes.
Written by richard on 06/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Want Is You" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.