Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
For Miguel, simply feeling affection for his girl ain’t enough; he needs to show and prove his feelings in both emotional and physically tangible ways. On his latest feature, a cut originally featured on February’s Art Dealer Chic v.1 tape but repurposed as the first single off his sophomore set, the RCA Records recording artist begs a special woman to “Let my love Adorn you,“showcasing his passion over his own sultry, synth-laced production. The artist’s second album has yet to receive a drop date or title but, as always, Booth readers will be the first to know when that changes.
Written by richard on 06/29/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Want Is You" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.