Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
For Miguel, simply feeling affection for his girl ain’t enough; he needs to show and prove his feelings in both emotional and physically tangible ways. On his latest feature, a cut originally featured on February’s Art Dealer Chic v.1 tape but repurposed as the first single off his sophomore set, the RCA Records recording artist begs a special woman to “Let my love Adorn you,“showcasing his passion over his own sultry, synth-laced production. The artist’s second album has yet to receive a drop date or title but, as always, Booth readers will be the first to know when that changes.
Written by richard on 06/29/12
I was in the Viper Room for the 2010 release party of Miguel’s breakthrough album, All I Want Is You, and what I saw was a young performer just coming into his own. A little over a year later, I caught him again at Club...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Want Is You" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.