Midwest Konnect may be new to the Booth, but the title of the Minneapolis residents’ first feature should tell you exactly what to expect. Making its world premiere on our front page, Good Music finds emcee/producer Lemons serving up an innovative chopped-sample backdrop for his and partner-in-rhyme @quaticSon‘s witty braggadocio. If this standout cut has left you craving more high-quality tunes from these Twin Cities hopefuls, keep it locked; The Trailer has yet to receive a drop date, but we in the Booth promise to keep you posted.
Written by richard on 05/3/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"People Get Ready" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.