While the title of Midnite Action‘s latest effort refers to a childhood toy, the cut’s content is anything but child’s play. The South Jersey duo is not talking about cat’s-eyes, but rather their own personal Marbles, if you catch my drift (wink, wink). While, technically, each member possesses his own pair, they might as well belong to their respective ladies. Backed by a bubbly, funky Traxx Trigga production, Shotti and Husk-E-Fresh admit to being “whipped.” Their charismatic, quirky flows make the record a fun, humorous listen. Danielle Fiers and Amariana provide vocal support, adding to the joint’s pop-appealing vibe. Be sure to grab a drink with Midnite Action when their new album, Luv Drunk, drops later this Spring.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
Screwface Wolrd Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Go Crazy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)