While the title of Midnite Action‘s latest effort refers to a childhood toy, the cut’s content is anything but child’s play. The South Jersey duo is not talking about cat’s-eyes, but rather their own personal Marbles, if you catch my drift (wink, wink). While, technically, each member possesses his own pair, they might as well belong to their respective ladies. Backed by a bubbly, funky Traxx Trigga production, Shotti and Husk-E-Fresh admit to being “whipped.” Their charismatic, quirky flows make the record a fun, humorous listen. Danielle Fiers and Amariana provide vocal support, adding to the joint’s pop-appealing vibe. Be sure to grab a drink with Midnite Action when their new album, Luv Drunk, drops later this Spring.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
Screwface Wolrd Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Go Crazy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.