While the title of Midnite Action‘s latest effort refers to a childhood toy, the cut’s content is anything but child’s play. The South Jersey duo is not talking about cat’s-eyes, but rather their own personal Marbles, if you catch my drift (wink, wink). While, technically, each member possesses his own pair, they might as well belong to their respective ladies. Backed by a bubbly, funky Traxx Trigga production, Shotti and Husk-E-Fresh admit to being “whipped.” Their charismatic, quirky flows make the record a fun, humorous listen. Danielle Fiers and Amariana provide vocal support, adding to the joint’s pop-appealing vibe. Be sure to grab a drink with Midnite Action when their new album, Luv Drunk, drops later this Spring.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
Screwface Wolrd Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Go Crazy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.