While the title of Midnite Action‘s latest effort refers to a childhood toy, the cut’s content is anything but child’s play. The South Jersey duo is not talking about cat’s-eyes, but rather their own personal Marbles, if you catch my drift (wink, wink). While, technically, each member possesses his own pair, they might as well belong to their respective ladies. Backed by a bubbly, funky Traxx Trigga production, Shotti and Husk-E-Fresh admit to being “whipped.” Their charismatic, quirky flows make the record a fun, humorous listen. Danielle Fiers and Amariana provide vocal support, adding to the joint’s pop-appealing vibe. Be sure to grab a drink with Midnite Action when their new album, Luv Drunk, drops later this Spring.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
Screwface Wolrd Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Go Crazy" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.