They say you shouldn’t throw stones when you’re living in a Glass House, and that goes double when your target is Micky Munday; as he warns the haters on his first Booth feature, he won’t hesitate to fire back. The latest single off his forthcoming street album, this freshly-released cut finds the L.A. rhymesayer repping for his crew and taking potshots at the competition over beatsmith Drupiano‘s fluttering keys. An uncredited female singer lends a hand on the vocal tip. Interest piqued? Then keep your browsers locked for further song releases leading up to Munday’s Back to Work mixtape, tentatively scheduled to drop in January of next year.
Written by richard on 12/5/12
Submit your Rating
The Press Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Il Vero Amore" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.