They say you shouldn’t throw stones when you’re living in a Glass House, and that goes double when your target is Micky Munday; as he warns the haters on his first Booth feature, he won’t hesitate to fire back. The latest single off his forthcoming street album, this freshly-released cut finds the L.A. rhymesayer repping for his crew and taking potshots at the competition over beatsmith Drupiano‘s fluttering keys. An uncredited female singer lends a hand on the vocal tip. Interest piqued? Then keep your browsers locked for further song releases leading up to Munday’s Back to Work mixtape, tentatively scheduled to drop in January of next year.
Written by richard on 12/5/12
Submit your Rating
The Press Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Il Vero Amore" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)