They say you shouldn’t throw stones when you’re living in a Glass House, and that goes double when your target is Micky Munday; as he warns the haters on his first Booth feature, he won’t hesitate to fire back. The latest single off his forthcoming street album, this freshly-released cut finds the L.A. rhymesayer repping for his crew and taking potshots at the competition over beatsmith Drupiano‘s fluttering keys. An uncredited female singer lends a hand on the vocal tip. Interest piqued? Then keep your browsers locked for further song releases leading up to Munday’s Back to Work mixtape, tentatively scheduled to drop in January of next year.
Written by richard on 12/5/12
Submit your Rating
The Press Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Il Vero Amore" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.