They say you shouldn’t throw stones when you’re living in a Glass House, and that goes double when your target is Micky Munday; as he warns the haters on his first Booth feature, he won’t hesitate to fire back. The latest single off his forthcoming street album, this freshly-released cut finds the L.A. rhymesayer repping for his crew and taking potshots at the competition over beatsmith Drupiano‘s fluttering keys. An uncredited female singer lends a hand on the vocal tip. Interest piqued? Then keep your browsers locked for further song releases leading up to Munday’s Back to Work mixtape, tentatively scheduled to drop in January of next year.
Written by richard on 12/5/12
The Press Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Il Vero Amore" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.