They say you shouldn’t throw stones when you’re living in a Glass House, and that goes double when your target is Micky Munday; as he warns the haters on his first Booth feature, he won’t hesitate to fire back. The latest single off his forthcoming street album, this freshly-released cut finds the L.A. rhymesayer repping for his crew and taking potshots at the competition over beatsmith Drupiano‘s fluttering keys. An uncredited female singer lends a hand on the vocal tip. Interest piqued? Then keep your browsers locked for further song releases leading up to Munday’s Back to Work mixtape, tentatively scheduled to drop in January of next year.
Written by richard on 12/5/12
Submit your Rating
The Press Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Il Vero Amore" (2013)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.