Attention Mickey Factz haters: the Big Apple buzzmaker (and exclusive freestyle series contributor) is back on our front page with a brand new single that you’re guaranteed to hate even more than the rest of his work – because it’s dedicated to you! Factz-likers, on the other hand, will undoubtedly find a lot to, well, like about this triumphant joint, which sees the recent Battery Records signee assuring us that, despite the best efforts of his foes, he’s “feelin’ like Paradise.” Backed by the sparse, grimy synths, booming bass and occasional beatboxing of producer Precize, Factz savors the progress he’s made (and the currency he’s accumulated) to date, taunting those who begrudge him his victories: “I bet it eats you up inside like a parasite.” Arrogant? Sure. Dope? Most definitely. Those craving more celebratory jams from the Northeastern phenom can find what they seek on Mickey Factz’ The Achievement LP, set to hit stores and online retailers sometime this fall.
Listen to More: Mickey Factz
Written by richard on 06/7/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Leak #12 (Jimmy Choo’s) ft. J.A.M.E.S. Watts" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.