Attention Mickey Factz haters: the Big Apple buzzmaker (and exclusive freestyle series contributor) is back on our front page with a brand new single that you’re guaranteed to hate even more than the rest of his work – because it’s dedicated to you! Factz-likers, on the other hand, will undoubtedly find a lot to, well, like about this triumphant joint, which sees the recent Battery Records signee assuring us that, despite the best efforts of his foes, he’s “feelin’ like Paradise.” Backed by the sparse, grimy synths, booming bass and occasional beatboxing of producer Precize, Factz savors the progress he’s made (and the currency he’s accumulated) to date, taunting those who begrudge him his victories: “I bet it eats you up inside like a parasite.” Arrogant? Sure. Dope? Most definitely. Those craving more celebratory jams from the Northeastern phenom can find what they seek on Mickey Factz’ The Achievement LP, set to hit stores and online retailers sometime this fall.
Written by richard on 06/7/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Leak #12 (Jimmy Choo’s) ft. J.A.M.E.S. Watts" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.