Attention Mickey Factz haters: the Big Apple buzzmaker (and exclusive freestyle series contributor) is back on our front page with a brand new single that you’re guaranteed to hate even more than the rest of his work – because it’s dedicated to you! Factz-likers, on the other hand, will undoubtedly find a lot to, well, like about this triumphant joint, which sees the recent Battery Records signee assuring us that, despite the best efforts of his foes, he’s “feelin’ like Paradise.” Backed by the sparse, grimy synths, booming bass and occasional beatboxing of producer Precize, Factz savors the progress he’s made (and the currency he’s accumulated) to date, taunting those who begrudge him his victories: “I bet it eats you up inside like a parasite.” Arrogant? Sure. Dope? Most definitely. Those craving more celebratory jams from the Northeastern phenom can find what they seek on Mickey Factz’ The Achievement LP, set to hit stores and online retailers sometime this fall.
Listen to More: Mickey Factz
Written by richard on 06/7/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Leak #12 (Jimmy Choo’s) ft. J.A.M.E.S. Watts" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)