Once a seeming sure thing, Charles Hamilton has had the rockiest road to success out of any of his blog-sensation peers—now, it seems that he may even be headed to jail. A longtime friend and colleague of the Harlem representative, Mickey Factz delivers an open Letter to Sonic, expressing his hopes that Hamilton will get his life on track and return to conquer the game anew over one of Charles’ own upbeat, sampled instrumentals. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but rest assured we’ll bring you all the latest from Facts (and, hopefully, Hamilton) as it drops.
Written by richard on 06/16/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Leak #12 (Jimmy Choo’s) ft. J.A.M.E.S. Watts" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.