Once a seeming sure thing, Charles Hamilton has had the rockiest road to success out of any of his blog-sensation peers—now, it seems that he may even be headed to jail. A longtime friend and colleague of the Harlem representative, Mickey Factz delivers an open Letter to Sonic, expressing his hopes that Hamilton will get his life on track and return to conquer the game anew over one of Charles’ own upbeat, sampled instrumentals. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but rest assured we’ll bring you all the latest from Facts (and, hopefully, Hamilton) as it drops.
Written by richard on 06/16/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Leak #12 (Jimmy Choo’s) ft. J.A.M.E.S. Watts" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.