Once a seeming sure thing, Charles Hamilton has had the rockiest road to success out of any of his blog-sensation peers—now, it seems that he may even be headed to jail. A longtime friend and colleague of the Harlem representative, Mickey Factz delivers an open Letter to Sonic, expressing his hopes that Hamilton will get his life on track and return to conquer the game anew over one of Charles’ own upbeat, sampled instrumentals. This joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but rest assured we’ll bring you all the latest from Facts (and, hopefully, Hamilton) as it drops.
Written by richard on 06/16/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Leak #12 (Jimmy Choo’s) ft. J.A.M.E.S. Watts" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.