Mickey Factz is an emcee who does not believe in wasting his time or talent. After compiling 16 straight weeks of new material (one song per week) on The Leak (Volume 1), he immediately began to record material for a Volume 2. Now on Leak #27, the Bronx native is calling himself Incredible. A big share of the credit for this track must go to the producer, and in this case it’s Sebastian (not Timbo’s little brother) bringing an eclectic percussion-keyboard-electric guitar beat. Thankfully, the crafty production work doesn’t outshine the rapping, but instead contributes to its appeal; and that is pretty incredible too.
Written by Burmy on 06/26/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Leak #12 (Jimmy Choo’s) ft. J.A.M.E.S. Watts" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.