Mickey Factz is an emcee who does not believe in wasting his time or talent. After compiling 16 straight weeks of new material (one song per week) on The Leak (Volume 1), he immediately began to record material for a Volume 2. Now on Leak #27, the Bronx native is calling himself Incredible. A big share of the credit for this track must go to the producer, and in this case it’s Sebastian (not Timbo’s little brother) bringing an eclectic percussion-keyboard-electric guitar beat. Thankfully, the crafty production work doesn’t outshine the rapping, but instead contributes to its appeal; and that is pretty incredible too.
Written by Burmy on 06/26/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Leak #12 (Jimmy Choo’s) ft. J.A.M.E.S. Watts" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)