Bronx emcee Mickey Factz borrows the Swizz Beatz-produced instrumental from Diddy‘s On the Floor on the second installment in his May-Hem freestyle series. Genocide find the Big Apple representative dropping some serious international-affairs knowledge, opining that the slaughter currently occurring in Africa is just as alarming as war in the Middle East. Keep it locked for more from Factz, including further entries in the series.
Written by Rhymestyle on 05/4/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Leak #12 (Jimmy Choo’s) ft. J.A.M.E.S. Watts" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.