While most rappers from New York City are trying to bring back the Big Apple’s hip-hop heyday, Bronx native Mickey Factz has a plan to move it forward. On The Leak 12, enter the story of a female who Factz finds himself smitten over. What’s the catch? Oh, just that he has to buy her a pair of thousand dollar Jimmy Choo’s, and Mickey will do anything (including singing blues on the street corner) to raise the cash. Adding a funky, old-soul appeal to the mission is the talented James Watts (on both hook and production duty). If Jimmy Choo’s is any indicator, it shouldn’t be too much longer before Mickey reaches his goal. The Leak, Vol.1 hits stores April 22.
Written by Burmy on 03/24/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"E.T. ft. Mickey Factz" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.