While most rappers from New York City are trying to bring back the Big Apple’s hip-hop heyday, Bronx native Mickey Factz has a plan to move it forward. On The Leak 12, enter the story of a female who Factz finds himself smitten over. What’s the catch? Oh, just that he has to buy her a pair of thousand dollar Jimmy Choo’s, and Mickey will do anything (including singing blues on the street corner) to raise the cash. Adding a funky, old-soul appeal to the mission is the talented James Watts (on both hook and production duty). If Jimmy Choo’s is any indicator, it shouldn’t be too much longer before Mickey reaches his goal. The Leak, Vol.1 hits stores April 22.
Written by Burmy on 03/24/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"E.T. ft. Mickey Factz" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)