While most rappers from New York City are trying to bring back the Big Apple’s hip-hop heyday, Bronx native Mickey Factz has a plan to move it forward. On The Leak 12, enter the story of a female who Factz finds himself smitten over. What’s the catch? Oh, just that he has to buy her a pair of thousand dollar Jimmy Choo’s, and Mickey will do anything (including singing blues on the street corner) to raise the cash. Adding a funky, old-soul appeal to the mission is the talented James Watts (on both hook and production duty). If Jimmy Choo’s is any indicator, it shouldn’t be too much longer before Mickey reaches his goal. The Leak, Vol.1 hits stores April 22.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"E.T. ft. Mickey Factz" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!