On the last Booth-featured installment in his May-Hem Series, Big Apple repper Mickey Factz drew attention to the horrors of Genocide in Africa, and won rave Booth reviews for his trouble. New entry Finer Things finds the freestyle alum addressing some far less weighty subject matter – his taste for life’s luxuries – but proves an enjoyable ride nonetheless. KeY Wane handles production and guest duties, backing the emcee with an airy, sampled instrumental as well as lending his vocals to the hook. Fans can keep it locked you-know-where for all the latest from the Factz, including further May-Hem entries!
Written by richard on 05/18/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Leak #12 (Jimmy Choo’s) ft. J.A.M.E.S. Watts" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.