On the last Booth-featured installment in his May-Hem Series, Big Apple repper Mickey Factz drew attention to the horrors of Genocide in Africa, and won rave Booth reviews for his trouble. New entry Finer Things finds the freestyle alum addressing some far less weighty subject matter – his taste for life’s luxuries – but proves an enjoyable ride nonetheless. KeY Wane handles production and guest duties, backing the emcee with an airy, sampled instrumental as well as lending his vocals to the hook. Fans can keep it locked you-know-where for all the latest from the Factz, including further May-Hem entries!
Written by richard on 05/18/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Leak #12 (Jimmy Choo’s) ft. J.A.M.E.S. Watts" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.