More than a month after his last headlining appearance, on May’s Who Else?, Mick Jenkins is treating us to a brand new single. Part of the unsigned buzzmaker’s forthcoming joint EP with fellow Chi-Town native Supa Bwe, Treat Me sees the collaborators showcasing their triplet flows as they rhyme about the racial inequality that still reigns in America. In addition to rocking the mic, Bwe hooks up with Mulatto Beats to produce the record’s moody 6/8 instrumental. Hurt Everybody has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge. In the meantime, why not check out Jenkins’ contribution to our exclusive Freestyle Series, Steam?
Written by richard on 06/26/14
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cross Roads" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.