When the biggest pop star of all-time and the biggest pop star of the last decade combine forces on one record…yeah, it’s kind of a big deal. For months there’s been rumors of Michael Jackson‘s upcoming second posthumous album, Xscape, and Love Never Felt So Good is the first (official) taste. Originally a 1983 demo co-written with Paul Anka, for the 2014 update we get some production touches from John McClain, along with brand new vocals from the current King of Pop, Justin Timberlake. Xscape is out now.
Update: We have added the visuals for MJ and Timberlake’s Love Never Felt So Good single.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/14/14
For the inaugural edition of Album Reviews in Dope Places, Nathan Slavik travels to the home Michael Jackson passed away in to deliver his review of MJ's new posthumous Xscape album. Shout out to security for making a blogger...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Billie Jean (Kanye West Remix)" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.