An R&B track titled Woman conjures up ideas of a man longingly singing to his love interest and showering her with compliments. Michael Francis’ latest record is certainly a complimentary examination of the female form – but not quite what you might expect. This “panty-dropper” ballad morphs into a provocative jaw-dropper as Francis instigates a ménage à trois with his girlfriend and…the girl he’s brought home. This sexual fantasy is all from Francis’ point of view, and he calls on his girlfriend to share in the pleasure of the female body: “Come and share my world, my vision…You’re gonna love a woman tonight / just like me.” Francis dictates in effortless crooning move-by-move instructions for the women. The hard drums and breathy synth effects, thanks to producer Cito On The Beat, offer a heavy, passionate tone appropriate for the occasion. This release is a great sign of the heat to grace Francis’ Cold Heart Chronicles LP, to be released October 31.
Written by Sandra Manzanares on 10/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Greatest Feeling" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.