An R&B track titled Woman conjures up ideas of a man longingly singing to his love interest and showering her with compliments. Michael Francis’ latest record is certainly a complimentary examination of the female form – but not quite what you might expect. This “panty-dropper” ballad morphs into a provocative jaw-dropper as Francis instigates a ménage à trois with his girlfriend and…the girl he’s brought home. This sexual fantasy is all from Francis’ point of view, and he calls on his girlfriend to share in the pleasure of the female body: “Come and share my world, my vision…You’re gonna love a woman tonight / just like me.” Francis dictates in effortless crooning move-by-move instructions for the women. The hard drums and breathy synth effects, thanks to producer Cito On The Beat, offer a heavy, passionate tone appropriate for the occasion. This release is a great sign of the heat to grace Francis’ Cold Heart Chronicles LP, to be released October 31.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Greatest Feeling" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.