An R&B track titled Woman conjures up ideas of a man longingly singing to his love interest and showering her with compliments. Michael Francis’ latest record is certainly a complimentary examination of the female form – but not quite what you might expect. This “panty-dropper” ballad morphs into a provocative jaw-dropper as Francis instigates a ménage à trois with his girlfriend and…the girl he’s brought home. This sexual fantasy is all from Francis’ point of view, and he calls on his girlfriend to share in the pleasure of the female body: “Come and share my world, my vision…You’re gonna love a woman tonight / just like me.” Francis dictates in effortless crooning move-by-move instructions for the women. The hard drums and breathy synth effects, thanks to producer Cito On The Beat, offer a heavy, passionate tone appropriate for the occasion. This release is a great sign of the heat to grace Francis’ Cold Heart Chronicles LP, to be released October 31.
Written by Sandra Manzanares on 10/27/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Greatest Feeling" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)