An R&B track titled Woman conjures up ideas of a man longingly singing to his love interest and showering her with compliments. Michael Francis’ latest record is certainly a complimentary examination of the female form – but not quite what you might expect. This “panty-dropper” ballad morphs into a provocative jaw-dropper as Francis instigates a ménage à trois with his girlfriend and…the girl he’s brought home. This sexual fantasy is all from Francis’ point of view, and he calls on his girlfriend to share in the pleasure of the female body: “Come and share my world, my vision…You’re gonna love a woman tonight / just like me.” Francis dictates in effortless crooning move-by-move instructions for the women. The hard drums and breathy synth effects, thanks to producer Cito On The Beat, offer a heavy, passionate tone appropriate for the occasion. This release is a great sign of the heat to grace Francis’ Cold Heart Chronicles LP, to be released October 31.
Written by Sandra Manzanares on 10/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Greatest Feeling" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.