Last we heard from Michael Francis, it was April of 2012 and the unsigned crooner was building anticipation for the release of his Cold Heart Chronicles LP with the moody I Don’t Love You. After more than a year with nary a peep from the Jersey native, Boothgoers could be forgiven for assuming the project had fallen off the agenda but, thankfully, that’s not the case. Today, Francis picks up where he left off with Nona’s Reservoir, a freshly-minted single which finds the artist delivering soulful, yet cryptic verses over Cito On The Beat‘s mesmerizing synth production. Director Marcus Castillo‘s cinematic visuals provide narrative context for the cut’s lyrics. CHC still lacks a solid drop date, but fans can click here to request a free download link in anticipation of the set’s arrival later this summer.
Written by richard on 06/13/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Greatest Feeling" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.