If you were looking to seduce a very special someone and happened to turn to The DJBooth for some musical accompaniment man are we coming through. As if Bobby V’s aptly-titled Naked and Mike Posner’s Looks Like Sex wasn’t enough, (relative) newcomer Michael Fancis makes his intentions clear on his brand new single Make Love. Much like he did on previous feature Woman, only this time with only one woman, Francis once again showcases his vocal range on Love over a The University beat that hits every box in the babymaker beat list. Slowly pounding drums? Check. Sweetly contrasting piano? Check. Soaring guitars? Check and double check. But it’s the headliner’s contributions that truly make this track love worthy as Francis delivers not only a smooth hook – good luck getting that out of your head – but verses that are sure to earn him some newfound female followers: “Hold on tight / I’ll bring you close / just don’t let go.” Whether you f**k, have intercourse of Make Love, you’ll want to cop Francis’ upcoming Cold Heart Chronicles LP, set to drop via The DJBooth sometime next week.
Written by Nathan S. on 11/30/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Greatest Feeling" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.