Michael Christmas‘s career in the game has been heating up—I mean, he was just selected as a DJBooth Top Prospect—but the Bostonian has been staying cool nonetheless. Literally as well as figuratively; as he informs us on his latest promo single, he’s got his “Thermostat low” and his “AC high.” Over a breezy, sampled instrumental by El Redd, the artist waxes poetic about his favorite summertime activities, from barbecuing with the homies, to kicking it in front of the Playstation, to scoping out scantily-clad female posteriors. This joint is just a loosie but, rest assured, we’ll keep you posted on Christmas’s plans in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 08/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Michael Cera" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.