L’Chaim, Booth readers! For those not in the know, that means “To life!” in Hebrew, and is the kind of thing you’d commonly hear revelers shout at a bar/bat mitvah or Jewish engagement party. Micah Freeman doesn’t happen to be celebrating either of those occasions on this freshly-minted EP standout, but that shouldn’t stop listeners from raising a glass along with him. As usual, the ATLien does his thing on both sides of the mixing boards, creating a laid-back, yet body-moving backdrop for his casually catchy verses. Feeling it? More fresh tunes await on Heartspace Vol. 1, available for free download on Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 05/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crowd Around " (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.