There are many rules in Hip-Hop. In fact, there are so many rules it’s hard to remember them all. So if your brain can only handle a small handful, we suggest the following three: One, don’t sample Lord Finesse. Two, don’t sign a record deal with Puff Daddy. And three, Don’t Get Stomped. Released as part of #THEMThursdays, a weekly series curated by T.H.E.M Records, the latest video single (directed by MonStar Films) from Brooklyn emcee Mic Handz is a downright vicious lyrical slaughter. Produced by Aaron “Freedom” Lyles and featuring Lil Fame (of MOP), Don’t Get Stomped is a gritty, no holds barred rhyme fest, which will eventually find a home on the forthcoming Killin’ the Game compilation LP.
Written by DJ Z on 04/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Know" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.