Double Bubble Trouble has a long and controversial history. M.I.A. originally released the video herself, apparently without her label Universal Music Group‘s approval, who blocked the video on YouTube on copyright grounds. An outpouring of protest caused UMG to reverse course, and we can now watch one of the most ...genius?....confusing?...videos to come across our eyeballs in a minute. Double Bubble Trouble can be found on M.I.A.‘s 2013 album, Matangi.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Boyz (Remix) ft. Jay-Z" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.