Double Bubble Trouble has a long and controversial history. M.I.A. originally released the video herself, apparently without her label Universal Music Group‘s approval, who blocked the video on YouTube on copyright grounds. An outpouring of protest caused UMG to reverse course, and we can now watch one of the most ...genius?....confusing?...videos to come across our eyeballs in a minute. Double Bubble Trouble can be found on M.I.A.‘s 2013 album, Matangi.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Boyz (Remix) ft. Jay-Z" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.