Double Bubble Trouble has a long and controversial history. M.I.A. originally released the video herself, apparently without her label Universal Music Group‘s approval, who blocked the video on YouTube on copyright grounds. An outpouring of protest caused UMG to reverse course, and we can now watch one of the most ...genius?....confusing?...videos to come across our eyeballs in a minute. Double Bubble Trouble can be found on M.I.A.‘s 2013 album, Matangi.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/20/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Boyz (Remix) ft. Jay-Z" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)