Double Bubble Trouble has a long and controversial history. M.I.A. originally released the video herself, apparently without her label Universal Music Group‘s approval, who blocked the video on YouTube on copyright grounds. An outpouring of protest caused UMG to reverse course, and we can now watch one of the most ...genius?....confusing?...videos to come across our eyeballs in a minute. Double Bubble Trouble can be found on M.I.A.‘s 2013 album, Matangi.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Boyz (Remix) ft. Jay-Z" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.