On I Might Go, premiered in the Booth back in May, Metro P. indulged his street side, delivering hard-hustling rhymes alongside Young Buck and E-40. Those who preferred Metro as a Player, however, will be happy to hear that, on his latest Booth-exclusive world premiere, he’s back to spitting Mack Game to all the fine ladies in the spot. This album track, potentially slated for promotion as a single following Lavish‘s Aug. 24th MTV Jams debut, finds Metro showcasing his larger-than-life swagger and even bigger bankroll over The Bizness’ swanky woodwind samples. This record’s sound is considerably more aggressive than that of the aforementioned buzz single, but it’s all part of Metro P.‘s master plan—once he’s stunted enough to entice that enchanting shorty back to his crib, the Bobby V.-assisted rap&B jam will be just the thing to flip on before sealing the deal. If you’ve fallen head-over-heels for this uniquely catchy street/club cut, you can check out more from both sides of the artist’s split personality on Prophet or Playboy (The Rebirth Vol. 1), coming soon.
Written by richard on 08/16/09
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.