Those who’ve been following Metro Boomin‘s Booth features to date know that the beatsmith is currently hard at work on Metro Thuggin, a collaborative set with rising rap star Young Thug. But that’s not all he has on the agenda; he’s also got a solo LP in the works. Today, we get our first taste of the latter in the form of lead single Chanel Vintage, Metro’s first headlining feature on our pages. Here, the headliner’s wavy synths and trap-informed percussion accompany Stoner and Epic Records hitmaker Future as they pop some high-priced tags for the (many) women in their lives. 20 & Boomin is currently unscheduled, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 07/29/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.