Memphis Bleek is back in the Booth, ladies and gentlemen. Since slipping us a batch of featured records this past winter, the Brooklyn native has remained quiet, working daily in his studio on material for his forthcoming album, The Process. As he explained in a February interview, however, the new project will likely not drop until the fourth quarter of the year (at the earliest). Regardless, Bleek wants all of his longtime fans to know one thing: there will be No Drought of brand new music. On the new song, the former Roc Boy explains that when there is money to be made, no excuses are allowed. So, until Bleek’s long-delayed fifth studio album arrives, it’s by any means necessary.
Written by DJ Z on 06/25/08
Submit your Rating
Get Low/Mass Appeal/E1
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.