It’s been a minute since last we heard from MeLo-X; though November 2012 saw the B.K. rapper/producer contribute guest bars to Fresh Daily‘s Submarine Bass Face, he hasn’t stepped into the Booth with a solo feature since way back in January 2011. Today, he makes his long-awaited return to our pages with EP single God Magic. Backed by Phoenix and REO‘s laid-back organ/percussion grooves, the Flatbush resident rhymes about the importance of paying dues and looking inside oneself for guidance. Feeling it? This contemplative banger is just one of many fresh cuts to be found on MeLo’s forthcoming EP, GOD:LoFi, scheduled to drop at a yet-unspecified date in the near future.
Written by richard on 03/7/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Is Forever" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.