Over the last few months, rising R&B songstress Mélat has been keeping her fans in the Booth and beyond entertained with a string of fresh loosies. Today, the Side B series reaches its thrilling conclusion with the release of Love So High. Frequent collaborator Pha The Phenom once again handles production duties, mixing pitch-shifted vocal samples and languid percussion to create an aurally adventurous, yet soothing backdrop for heartfelt verses dedicated to a man in Mélat’s life. Didn’t catch the first three Side B release? You’re in luck; the artist’s bundled together all four cuts as a freely downloadable EP, available now on her official site.
Written by richard on 06/26/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.