Last we heard from Melanie Fiona, she was urging women to Change the Record (i.e., break up) if they’re sick of the song (i.e., the man). Sometimes, however, you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone—This Time, the latest single off the R&B starlet’s sophomore set, finds Fiona longing to reconnect with an ex-man. Over No I.D.‘s hip-hop-infused production, the SRC/Universal Motown crooner is joined on the mic by Roc Nation heavyweight J. Cole. For more, check out The MF Life, released March 20, and available now in stores and online.
Written by richard on 06/18/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Give It to Me" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.