After getting fans all riled up thanks to her energetic debut single Don’t Fail Me Now, former The X Factor winner Melanie Amaro tones down things quite a bit on her newest record Love Me Now. As the title of the song implies, Love Me Now is in fact a moving love ballad that becomes even more powerful given Amaro’s stellar vocals. The songstress keeps things pretty stern on the record as she croons, “No more stalling, my hearts calling, hear the urgency of this tone/ Hurry up boy you taking too long, listen to the words of this song.” Producer Soundz does give the record a slight upbeat edge as he incorporates both percussion and a series of drum kicks on the songs production. Love Me Now serves as yet another promo single from the Virgin Islands singer, but you can fully expect the new tunes (and hopefully a full project) to keep coming.
Written by Danielle H. on 08/17/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.