On the last single off her forthcoming debut set, X Factor USA winner Melanie Amaro begged her innamorato to, “drop the world and Love Me Now.” Unfortunately, but unsurprisingly, abandoning all responsibilities to be together wasn’t a viable option, so the EPIC Records songstress has to carry on the relationship Long Distance for the time being. Backed by Christopher “Tricky” Stewart and Bonnie McKee lush, radio-ready production, the singer laments that a picture and a voice on Skype are a poor replacement for the real thing, but assures her man that, despite the miles between them, she’s still as crazy for him as ever. Truly…, Melanie Amaro’s debut studio album, is scheduled to drop in mid-2013. In the meantime, keep an eye on the Booth for more fresh singles off the highly-anticipated set.
Written by richard on 12/6/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.