On the last single off her forthcoming debut set, X Factor USA winner Melanie Amaro begged her innamorato to, “drop the world and Love Me Now.” Unfortunately, but unsurprisingly, abandoning all responsibilities to be together wasn’t a viable option, so the EPIC Records songstress has to carry on the relationship Long Distance for the time being. Backed by Christopher “Tricky” Stewart and Bonnie McKee lush, radio-ready production, the singer laments that a picture and a voice on Skype are a poor replacement for the real thing, but assures her man that, despite the miles between them, she’s still as crazy for him as ever. Truly…, Melanie Amaro’s debut studio album, is scheduled to drop in mid-2013. In the meantime, keep an eye on the Booth for more fresh singles off the highly-anticipated set.
Written by richard on 12/6/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.