On the last single off her forthcoming debut set, X Factor USA winner Melanie Amaro begged her innamorato to, “drop the world and Love Me Now.” Unfortunately, but unsurprisingly, abandoning all responsibilities to be together wasn’t a viable option, so the EPIC Records songstress has to carry on the relationship Long Distance for the time being. Backed by Christopher “Tricky” Stewart and Bonnie McKee lush, radio-ready production, the singer laments that a picture and a voice on Skype are a poor replacement for the real thing, but assures her man that, despite the miles between them, she’s still as crazy for him as ever. Truly…, Melanie Amaro’s debut studio album, is scheduled to drop in mid-2013. In the meantime, keep an eye on the Booth for more fresh singles off the highly-anticipated set.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!