On the last single off her forthcoming debut set, X Factor USA winner Melanie Amaro begged her innamorato to, “drop the world and Love Me Now.” Unfortunately, but unsurprisingly, abandoning all responsibilities to be together wasn’t a viable option, so the EPIC Records songstress has to carry on the relationship Long Distance for the time being. Backed by Christopher “Tricky” Stewart and Bonnie McKee lush, radio-ready production, the singer laments that a picture and a voice on Skype are a poor replacement for the real thing, but assures her man that, despite the miles between them, she’s still as crazy for him as ever. Truly…, Melanie Amaro’s debut studio album, is scheduled to drop in mid-2013. In the meantime, keep an eye on the Booth for more fresh singles off the highly-anticipated set.
Written by richard on 12/6/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.