On the last single off her forthcoming debut set, X Factor USA winner Melanie Amaro begged her innamorato to, “drop the world and Love Me Now.” Unfortunately, but unsurprisingly, abandoning all responsibilities to be together wasn’t a viable option, so the EPIC Records songstress has to carry on the relationship Long Distance for the time being. Backed by Christopher “Tricky” Stewart and Bonnie McKee lush, radio-ready production, the singer laments that a picture and a voice on Skype are a poor replacement for the real thing, but assures her man that, despite the miles between them, she’s still as crazy for him as ever. Truly…, Melanie Amaro’s debut studio album, is scheduled to drop in mid-2013. In the meantime, keep an eye on the Booth for more fresh singles off the highly-anticipated set.
Written by richard on 12/6/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.