The way it looks now, the NBA’s Sixth Man Award will go to J.R. Smith of the Knicks. Jamal Crawford might have a late run at the nod, though, thanks to Mel Wellman’s latest single. Jamal Crawford #6thMan is a slam dunk, or should I say an alley-oop (in honor of Lob City) dedicated to the L.A. Clippers back-up shooting guard, featuring a trumpeting beat from the emcee/producer himself. Behind the mic, Mel’s crisp, darting flow is very similar to a Crawford crossover: fast, agile and deadly. This effort is just a promo but, should you want more, you can check out the artist’s previous Booth features of the current calender year, Swisher Sweet and Nosey.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Swisher Sweet" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.