The way it looks now, the NBA’s Sixth Man Award will go to J.R. Smith of the Knicks. Jamal Crawford might have a late run at the nod, though, thanks to Mel Wellman’s latest single. Jamal Crawford #6thMan is a slam dunk, or should I say an alley-oop (in honor of Lob City) dedicated to the L.A. Clippers back-up shooting guard, featuring a trumpeting beat from the emcee/producer himself. Behind the mic, Mel’s crisp, darting flow is very similar to a Crawford crossover: fast, agile and deadly. This effort is just a promo but, should you want more, you can check out the artist’s previous Booth features of the current calender year, Swisher Sweet and Nosey.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Swisher Sweet" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.