The way it looks now, the NBA’s Sixth Man Award will go to J.R. Smith of the Knicks. Jamal Crawford might have a late run at the nod, though, thanks to Mel Wellman’s latest single. Jamal Crawford #6thMan is a slam dunk, or should I say an alley-oop (in honor of Lob City) dedicated to the L.A. Clippers back-up shooting guard, featuring a trumpeting beat from the emcee/producer himself. Behind the mic, Mel’s crisp, darting flow is very similar to a Crawford crossover: fast, agile and deadly. This effort is just a promo but, should you want more, you can check out the artist’s previous Booth features of the current calender year, Swisher Sweet and Nosey.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Swisher Sweet" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)