Being hailed as the “first lady” of a label has led to plenty of disappointment for several female artists (see Foxy Brown). In the case of singer Megan Rochell, on the other hand, the title (and subsequent disappointment) has created a swagger-drenched, nouveau-modern chica who is on the verge of the most exciting moment in her music career. On Caught Up, Megan spills her soul, introducing a single that is a catchy first release since her departure from her original label home at Def Jam. Currently operating independently, Megan isn’t as caught up in the hype of big names as she bares her raw voice for a man who she’s been eying over this catchy Mad Scientist production.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She Got A Thing For Me ft. Megan Rochell" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.