Meek Mill might be signed to Maybach Music Group, but that didn’t stop him from creating a record label of his own. The first release under the umbrella of the Philly native’s new label will be Dreams Worth More Than Money, the long awaited follow-up to his ‘12 debut, Dreams and Nightmares. Batting lead off on the album is the set’s first single, Off The Corner, which features a guest verse from label boss Rick Ross and smacking production from Ben Billion$. In just under four minutes, Meek revels in his graduation from drug dealing on a street corner to bigger and better things, achieved without a diploma in hand. Is Meek where he wants to be? Or does he still have a ways to go before he finally gets “there”? Only time, and success, will tell.
Update: We have added the new visuals for Meek Mill’s Off the Corner single.
Written by DJ Z on 04/25/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rose Red (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.