Meek Mill might be signed to Maybach Music Group, but that didn’t stop him from creating a record label of his own. The first release under the umbrella of the Philly native’s new label will be Dreams Worth More Than Money, the long awaited follow-up to his ‘12 debut, Dreams and Nightmares. Batting lead off on the album is the set’s first single, Off The Corner, which features a guest verse from label boss Rick Ross and smacking production from Ben Billion$. In just under four minutes, Meek revels in his graduation from drug dealing on a street corner to bigger and better things, achieved without a diploma in hand. Is Meek where he wants to be? Or does he still have a ways to go before he finally gets “there”? Only time, and success, will tell.
Update: We have added the new visuals for Meek Mill’s Off the Corner single.
Written by DJ Z on 04/25/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rose Red (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.