Meek Mill might be signed to Maybach Music Group, but that didn’t stop him from creating a record label of his own. The first release under the umbrella of the Philly native’s new label will be Dreams Worth More Than Money, the long awaited follow-up to his ‘12 debut, Dreams and Nightmares. Batting lead off on the album is the set’s first single, Off The Corner, which features a guest verse from label boss Rick Ross and smacking production from Ben Billion$. In just under four minutes, Meek revels in his graduation from drug dealing on a street corner to bigger and better things, achieved without a diploma in hand. Is Meek where he wants to be? Or does he still have a ways to go before he finally gets “there”? Only time, and success, will tell.
Update: We have added the new visuals for Meek Mill’s Off the Corner single.
Written by DJ Z on 04/25/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rose Red (Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.