Meek Mill might be signed to Maybach Music Group, but that didn’t stop him from creating a record label of his own. The first release under the umbrella of the Philly native’s new label will be Dreams Worth More Than Money, the long awaited follow-up to his ‘12 debut, Dreams and Nightmares. Batting lead off on the album is the set’s first single, Off The Corner, which features a guest verse from label boss Rick Ross and smacking production from Ben Billion$. In just under four minutes, Meek revels in his graduation from drug dealing on a street corner to bigger and better things, achieved without a diploma in hand. Is Meek where he wants to be? Or does he still have a ways to go before he finally gets “there”? Only time, and success, will tell.
Update: We have added the new visuals for Meek Mill’s Off the Corner single.
Written by DJ Z on 04/25/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rose Red (Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)