Just a few short years ago, Meek Mill was just another urban denizen, pursuing his dreams of hip-hop superstardom against the struggle-filled backdrop of the Philly streets. Now, he looks out at those same city blocks from between Maybach Curtains. On the latest single off his forthcoming MMG debut album, Mill reminisces over the distance he’s come, flowing over the fittingly luxuriant sample work of Infamous & The-Agency. His bars are flanked by contributions from two rap heavyweights: Queensbridge icon Nas provides a larger-than-life middle verse, and label boss Rick Ross ends the cut on a characteristically high-rolling note. In between, John Legend provides smooth chorus vocals. Feeling it? You’ll be able to find Maybach Windows and plenty more where it came from on Dreams & Nightmares, set to hit record stores and online retailers October 30. Click here to pre-order the project.
Maybach Music Group/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rose Red (Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!