Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Though many on the the conservative end of the political spectrum have claimed that the U.S. is a society free of class distinctions, we all know there are “Levels to this sh*t.” Maybach Music signee Meek Mill, for example, is quite a few rungs higher up on the economic ladder than you, I or most other rappers—a fact which he takes great pleasure in pointing out on his latest feature. Premiered Friday evening via KarenCivil.com, this street-ready cut sees the Keystone State spitter boasting of the many ways in which he outclasses his competition, from the quality of his clothes, to the price of his whips, to the attractiveness of the women riding with him. Cardo provides a trunk-rattling instrumental backdrop for the emcee’s braggadocio. Levels is part of Mill’s Dreamchasers 3 street album, which has yet to be assigned a spot on the release calendar. Watch our pages for further details on the project, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 05/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rose Red (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.