Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Though many on the the conservative end of the political spectrum have claimed that the U.S. is a society free of class distinctions, we all know there are “Levels to this sh*t.” Maybach Music signee Meek Mill, for example, is quite a few rungs higher up on the economic ladder than you, I or most other rappers—a fact which he takes great pleasure in pointing out on his latest feature. Premiered Friday evening via KarenCivil.com, this street-ready cut sees the Keystone State spitter boasting of the many ways in which he outclasses his competition, from the quality of his clothes, to the price of his whips, to the attractiveness of the women riding with him. Cardo provides a trunk-rattling instrumental backdrop for the emcee’s braggadocio. Levels is part of Mill’s Dreamchasers 3 street album, which has yet to be assigned a spot on the release calendar. Watch our pages for further details on the project, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 05/28/13
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music Group / Atlantic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rose Red (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.