Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Though many on the the conservative end of the political spectrum have claimed that the U.S. is a society free of class distinctions, we all know there are “Levels to this sh*t.” Maybach Music signee Meek Mill, for example, is quite a few rungs higher up on the economic ladder than you, I or most other rappers—a fact which he takes great pleasure in pointing out on his latest feature. Premiered Friday evening via KarenCivil.com, this street-ready cut sees the Keystone State spitter boasting of the many ways in which he outclasses his competition, from the quality of his clothes, to the price of his whips, to the attractiveness of the women riding with him. Cardo provides a trunk-rattling instrumental backdrop for the emcee’s braggadocio. Levels is part of Mill’s Dreamchasers 3 street album, which has yet to be assigned a spot on the release calendar. Watch our pages for further details on the project, as well as all the latest tunes.
Maybach Music Group/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rose Red (Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.