Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Though many on the the conservative end of the political spectrum have claimed that the U.S. is a society free of class distinctions, we all know there are “Levels to this sh*t.” Maybach Music signee Meek Mill, for example, is quite a few rungs higher up on the economic ladder than you, I or most other rappers—a fact which he takes great pleasure in pointing out on his latest feature. Premiered Friday evening via KarenCivil.com, this street-ready cut sees the Keystone State spitter boasting of the many ways in which he outclasses his competition, from the quality of his clothes, to the price of his whips, to the attractiveness of the women riding with him. Cardo provides a trunk-rattling instrumental backdrop for the emcee’s braggadocio. Levels is part of Mill’s Dreamchasers 3 street album, which has yet to be assigned a spot on the release calendar. Watch our pages for further details on the project, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 05/28/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rose Red (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.