With his first release of the year, Meek Mill is keeping up with his own swag and is having fun, especially on his latest effort Lean Wit It. The Maybach Music Group‘s pitbull pulls all skirts down on this one, going harder than rocks on the mic, throwing in a couple unsuspecting shots at another music camp. Obviously not down for a menage a trois with anyone from Cash Money, Lean Wit It shows Mill’s still getting his and steady testing his mic skills. Cardiak puts his heartbeat to this trunk-rattler, shedding reminders that it can get serious with the tip-toe bells and grim phonics that bust through the bass. This is the first single from Meek’s forthcoming Dreamchasers 2 mixtape. Let’s see if The Booth can lean with this joint!
Written by Sigmund'sDope on 01/5/12
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music Group / Atlantic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rose Red (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.