Believe it or not, there exist women who choose to run around time with lames rather than pursuing the affections of a baller like Meek Mill. As for why, there can be only one possible answer: they don’t Know No Better. The Philadelphia street mainstay’s latest promo single finds him shaking his head at these misguided souls, as well as the sorry specimens who think they can rob him and get away unpunished. Memphis mainstay Yo Gotti, who enlisted Meek’s guest services on last year’s F-U, returns the favor here, jumping on Cardo‘s trap-infused beat to deliver an aggressive closing 16. This joint isn’t part of any larger project, but listeners hungry for more can check out the headliner’s Dreamchasers 3 mixtape, released to the ‘net back in September.
Written by richard on 02/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rose Red (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.