Believe it or not, there exist women who choose to run around time with lames rather than pursuing the affections of a baller like Meek Mill. As for why, there can be only one possible answer: they don’t Know No Better. The Philadelphia street mainstay’s latest promo single finds him shaking his head at these misguided souls, as well as the sorry specimens who think they can rob him and get away unpunished. Memphis mainstay Yo Gotti, who enlisted Meek’s guest services on last year’s F-U, returns the favor here, jumping on Cardo‘s trap-infused beat to deliver an aggressive closing 16. This joint isn’t part of any larger project, but listeners hungry for more can check out the headliner’s Dreamchasers 3 mixtape, released to the ‘net back in September.
Written by richard on 02/12/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rose Red (Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)