Ladies beware; not only can Meek Mill and his Maybach Music colleagues make cars, cribs and other luxury goods appear out of thin air, he can also make them vanish equally quickly if they don’t like how you’re acting. The newest song release off the label’s forthcoming sophomore compilation album, Black Magic finds Young Shun serving up a street-ready instrumental as Mill revisits the cash/women-centric themes of Actin Up. Label boss Rick Ross assists on the mic. For more, check out Self Made Vol. 2 when it hits record stores and online retailers June 26. Additionally, watch for Ross’ fifth full-length, God Forgives, I Don’t, to drop July 31.
Maybach Music Group/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rose Red (Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.