Ladies beware; not only can Meek Mill and his Maybach Music colleagues make cars, cribs and other luxury goods appear out of thin air, he can also make them vanish equally quickly if they don’t like how you’re acting. The newest song release off the label’s forthcoming sophomore compilation album, Black Magic finds Young Shun serving up a street-ready instrumental as Mill revisits the cash/women-centric themes of Actin Up. Label boss Rick Ross assists on the mic. For more, check out Self Made Vol. 2 when it hits record stores and online retailers June 26. Additionally, watch for Ross’ fifth full-length, God Forgives, I Don’t, to drop July 31.
Written by richard on 06/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rose Red (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)