Ladies beware; not only can Meek Mill and his Maybach Music colleagues make cars, cribs and other luxury goods appear out of thin air, he can also make them vanish equally quickly if they don’t like how you’re acting. The newest song release off the label’s forthcoming sophomore compilation album, Black Magic finds Young Shun serving up a street-ready instrumental as Mill revisits the cash/women-centric themes of Actin Up. Label boss Rick Ross assists on the mic. For more, check out Self Made Vol. 2 when it hits record stores and online retailers June 26. Additionally, watch for Ross’ fifth full-length, God Forgives, I Don’t, to drop July 31.
Maybach Music Group/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rose Red (Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.