Ladies beware; not only can Meek Mill and his Maybach Music colleagues make cars, cribs and other luxury goods appear out of thin air, he can also make them vanish equally quickly if they don’t like how you’re acting. The newest song release off the label’s forthcoming sophomore compilation album, Black Magic finds Young Shun serving up a street-ready instrumental as Mill revisits the cash/women-centric themes of Actin Up. Label boss Rick Ross assists on the mic. For more, check out Self Made Vol. 2 when it hits record stores and online retailers June 26. Additionally, watch for Ross’ fifth full-length, God Forgives, I Don’t, to drop July 31.
Written by richard on 06/1/12
Submit your Rating
Maybach Music Group / Atlantic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rose Red (Remix)" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.