Fresh off the late-October release of Gods in the Spirit, his collaborative EP with Virginia superproducer Nottz, Cali rapper and beatsmith Blu is already hard at work on another joint project. This time around, he’s partnered with MED, the Oxnard rhymesayer who brought us Your Life back in 2011. On the project’s first official single, The Buzz, a soulful chopped-sample beat by Madlib (the project’s sole producer) bands in the back as the partners-in-rhyme spit verses dedicated to the women in their lives. Mayer Hawthorne provides an ear-pleasing guest chorus. Like what you’re hearing? More hot beats and quality bars await on The Burgundy EP, scheduled to drop digitally on Tuesday, November 26.
Written by richard on 11/6/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.