On his last feature, unsigned crooner mdnt likened himself to Adonis, the Greek God of desire and male beauty. If that (somewhat immodest) comparison holds true, I know there are many women out there who’d like to have a tête-à-tête with him. According to his latest single, though, he’s only got eyes for one. On promo cut 1v1, The Theorist‘s gentle bell chords, reverb-drenched fingersnaps and syncopated hi-hats set the mood for a candlelit tryst. mdnt comes with vocals to match the steamy beat, delivering his come-ons in a silky falsetto. Are you head-over-heels for this ethereal bedroom burner? Then be sure to purchase the cut tomorrow, August 27, when it makes its iTunes/Spotify debut.
Written by richard on 08/26/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.