On his last feature, unsigned crooner mdnt likened himself to Adonis, the Greek God of desire and male beauty. If that (somewhat immodest) comparison holds true, I know there are many women out there who’d like to have a tête-à-tête with him. According to his latest single, though, he’s only got eyes for one. On promo cut 1v1, The Theorist‘s gentle bell chords, reverb-drenched fingersnaps and syncopated hi-hats set the mood for a candlelit tryst. mdnt comes with vocals to match the steamy beat, delivering his come-ons in a silky falsetto. Are you head-over-heels for this ethereal bedroom burner? Then be sure to purchase the cut tomorrow, August 27, when it makes its iTunes/Spotify debut.
Written by richard on 08/26/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.