On his last feature, unsigned crooner mdnt likened himself to Adonis, the Greek God of desire and male beauty. If that (somewhat immodest) comparison holds true, I know there are many women out there who’d like to have a tête-à-tête with him. According to his latest single, though, he’s only got eyes for one. On promo cut 1v1, The Theorist‘s gentle bell chords, reverb-drenched fingersnaps and syncopated hi-hats set the mood for a candlelit tryst. mdnt comes with vocals to match the steamy beat, delivering his come-ons in a silky falsetto. Are you head-over-heels for this ethereal bedroom burner? Then be sure to purchase the cut tomorrow, August 27, when it makes its iTunes/Spotify debut.
Written by richard on 08/26/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.