On his last feature, unsigned crooner mdnt likened himself to Adonis, the Greek God of desire and male beauty. If that (somewhat immodest) comparison holds true, I know there are many women out there who’d like to have a tête-à-tête with him. According to his latest single, though, he’s only got eyes for one. On promo cut 1v1, The Theorist‘s gentle bell chords, reverb-drenched fingersnaps and syncopated hi-hats set the mood for a candlelit tryst. mdnt comes with vocals to match the steamy beat, delivering his come-ons in a silky falsetto. Are you head-over-heels for this ethereal bedroom burner? Then be sure to purchase the cut tomorrow, August 27, when it makes its iTunes/Spotify debut.
Written by richard on 08/26/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.