On his last feature, unsigned crooner mdnt likened himself to Adonis, the Greek God of desire and male beauty. If that (somewhat immodest) comparison holds true, I know there are many women out there who’d like to have a tête-à-tête with him. According to his latest single, though, he’s only got eyes for one. On promo cut 1v1, The Theorist‘s gentle bell chords, reverb-drenched fingersnaps and syncopated hi-hats set the mood for a candlelit tryst. mdnt comes with vocals to match the steamy beat, delivering his come-ons in a silky falsetto. Are you head-over-heels for this ethereal bedroom burner? Then be sure to purchase the cut tomorrow, August 27, when it makes its iTunes/Spotify debut.
Written by richard on 08/26/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)