MCMF‘s last featured cut, April 2012’s Patience, could hardly have been more appropriately titled, considering the amount of time our readers have had to wait for another record to hit the Booth. Today, the Jersey native finally makes his return to our pages, with a brand new promotional single in tow. Like its predecessor, Lost in the World deals with the artist’s determination to succeed in the game. This time around, though, the mood is darker and more urgent. Over his own moody, synth-laced sample work, MCMF pledges to stay grinding and keep his head above water regardless of the obstacles in his path. This joint isn’t part of a larger project, but those left craving more should watch our front page for future song releases from the Garden State up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 01/30/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.