Since Chingy’s new single, Fly Like Me, has been slow to receive spins, and Nelly’s new album Brass Knuckles will remain shelved until after the holidays, it is clear the ‘Lou needs some new blood. Here to lend a hand is Midwest-native, M.C (and no he didn’t forget to give himself a rap name). Reppin’ the North side of St. Louis, the young artist brings an energetic swagger on the new record, I’m Cool, produced by the Heart Break Kid. Featured on the recently-released mixtape, Welcome To Rich City, M.C has a bounce in his step that is reminiscent of both Chingy and Nelly when both artists first jumped into the national spotlight. M.C is clearly cool; is he also long-lasting?
Written by DJ Z on 12/4/07
Submit your Rating
Rich City Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Cool (Remix) ft. Twista, Ebony Eyez, & Chingy" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.