On emcee M.C. ‘s first single, I’m Cool, he compared himself to the winter breezes of St. Louis (his hometown) and the Windy City of Chicago. Fittingly enough for the remix, some of the bigger artists from both cities come over to complement a brand-new verse from M.C. As Chi-Town’s Twista reaffirms his OG status and loyalty to the whole Midwest, STL femcee Ebony Eyez reps for the “cool” ladies, while fellow hometowner Chingy orders an extra helping of swag on his verse. Either way, I’m Cool will be worth its weight in the whip, and is sure to bump from the 314 to the 312 and beyond.
Written by Burmy on 07/9/08
Rich City Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Cool" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)