On emcee M.C. ‘s first single, I’m Cool, he compared himself to the winter breezes of St. Louis (his hometown) and the Windy City of Chicago. Fittingly enough for the remix, some of the bigger artists from both cities come over to complement a brand-new verse from M.C. As Chi-Town’s Twista reaffirms his OG status and loyalty to the whole Midwest, STL femcee Ebony Eyez reps for the “cool” ladies, while fellow hometowner Chingy orders an extra helping of swag on his verse. Either way, I’m Cool will be worth its weight in the whip, and is sure to bump from the 314 to the 312 and beyond.
Written by Burmy on 07/9/08
Submit your Rating
Rich City Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Cool" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.