On emcee M.C. ‘s first single, I’m Cool, he compared himself to the winter breezes of St. Louis (his hometown) and the Windy City of Chicago. Fittingly enough for the remix, some of the bigger artists from both cities come over to complement a brand-new verse from M.C. As Chi-Town’s Twista reaffirms his OG status and loyalty to the whole Midwest, STL femcee Ebony Eyez reps for the “cool” ladies, while fellow hometowner Chingy orders an extra helping of swag on his verse. Either way, I’m Cool will be worth its weight in the whip, and is sure to bump from the 314 to the 312 and beyond.
Written by Burmy on 07/9/08
Submit your Rating
Rich City Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Cool" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.